Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

email to my learning buddy 2020 ✋

This week we learnt how to write a proper email.
we had to write an email to our learning buddy my learning body was Liam.
_________________________________________________________________
 Dear Liam 

My name is Tama and I am your learning buddy.
I like to play Fortnite on my ps4 and go on the trampoline with my sister Charlie. In my quiet time I like to read books and draw Fortnite skins. In my family I have a cat, two brothers and one sister.
Email, gmail, logo, mail, social, media Free Icon of Social Media ...
           
From Tama

Have you written an email?      

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tama,
    I really like the layout of your DLO. The gmail logo definitely makes it more eye catching.
    Did you actually send this email to Liam or have you just posted it on your blog?
    Last year we had to write emails to our whanau explaining what our week has been like. Do you do this?
    Next time you could tell everyone how to write an email and the structure that is needed for it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Zara @ Belfast School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tama
    I like the email you sent to Liam. This blog post reminds me of my friend named Liam. Maybe next time you could send a email do another person that you know.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post