Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

The Museum 🗿

on Monday I went to the Museum  we will all split up In to groups some of us went to the gallery and the  rest of us went around the back insurance into a room we started fake fires and  we chopped things in half and smooth a rock  then we swapped over and my group went to Maori gallery the lady told us a story about a Taniwha and a beautiful lady after the lady told us the story we went to have lunch after we had lunch with you're allowed to play in the big tree after lunch we went back inside

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post