Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Sentence Expansion

 we are learning to use  a strategy that helps us expand sentences   

Oscar cried 

When:2009

Where:skate park 

Why:some one push him of his skateboard   


In 2009 Oscar cried at the skate park because someone pushed him.

They had an argument


When: On Friday at 2.30pm

Where: at the fish n chip shop

Why: son wanted 2 fish  


On Friday at 2.30 They had an argument at the fish and chip shop  because ther son wanted to two fish but he was only allowed to have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post